Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Moving again-Off and About

Hiya Blog,

I bet before I update that I am shifted to new house.Again,this time mummy and daddy request me to stay with them permenantly.Adeh!!! Yes, mama and abah in Penang pretty excited with these idea.But me?
Again? Patah pinggang kot!!

When I move to new house,I always told my fella friend that I am living in a very simplest way!! And itu semua poyo!!Berkotak kotak barang aku ye siap baju segala bagai.Hahah.aku yang penat mengangkat mengemas.But that time,Bill and Chris Khoo help me to shift the thing.I hanya jadi mem besar instruct this and that..haha.But after shifting aku yang terbungkang kat dalam bilik.hahah

My new house

Well here is so call new home.I fall in love with these house.Like seriously.Located at 29th floor out of 38 until mama cakap,'darling are you rental with Kave a penthouse'.Penthouse!! mau gaji aku and Kave habis.sure hari hari makan biskut kering!!

*Menangis saving duit nak bercuti tak lepas*

4 of us in the whole house.In fact bukan semua mak cik mak cik ni ada.Kave is a doctor while the rest of two are nurses.So rarely at home.I love this house to the max.The window is sexy!Everyday I may see sunrise/sunset and most of KL view!!Romantik sial!!hahaha and also tear of nature..Hujan la!!
The scenery skeptical  beautiful at night!!
Even from kitchen,masa basuh pinggan ke buka peti ais ke you still view it!haaha..means ko akan nampak hari hari anda bertukar warna!!
But takda la semewah atau segah view kat Diamond Ville Penang.Itu lagi best from Level 20,sea view.
And I missed those old days.Haish tak sabar nak balik Penang ye.After submit assignment, I want to go home home home and hug mama and abah!!!

I spoke to mummy that I will not move again!! Yet, is quite far if I move there even mummy ada family driver that may send me or I just rolling the keys and gear up engine! but since I prefer to be here I bet she will agree.The deal with her-I will overnight/visit often during off day or semester break.
Mummy's house is like 10 minutes to Pavillion.Lalala..Yes!! Senang shopping.

So,I will give the flowery words to the deary mummy and believe it will work.Please please..Lembutkan hati hitler dia kejap!!

Till then:

p/s: Doing dinner with the girl at Westin soon.I missed you darling..Muah muah

No comments:

Post a Comment