Friday, January 17, 2014

Zarina's Birthday..I Love you sister..Now and Forever!!!






It has been a while since last year I did not pen down any story.There was plenty of story here and there..Ok enuff said, I preferably tell about my dearly sister Zarina on her birthday.

In year 2013,we celebrated her birthday at Chili's Bangsar, this year at Prego, Westin Kuala Lumpur.Again,Cik Fyra never missed to look good all the time.Cuma this year lebih sederhana..LOL...I have postphone all my class for my sister.
(p/s :kalau you tak sayang I saja la ye!!)

Back to my story, Nur,Sue Ming and I planned a dinner for her at Prego.Zarina's only know we will heading up for dinner.But she does not know what is behind the scene.Gitu!!!!

I done my make up,my hair all of and about at 8pm sharp!!!.While waiting for my sister Nur to pick me up at my condo.This time we stuck in jam like 10 mins.And road was smooth on that day.Jalan tak jam yay yay!!!

9pm.Hah dah terpacak dalam Westin!!!While Sue Ming still with her sales proposal!! Hardworking betul amoi tu!!!

So bermula la agenda order apa nak makan.I could say this is my 2nd time and I love the ambience and food there was superb even a bit pricey.Oh ya, the crew arrange a team for a sing a song it was like in the blink of the eye tak sempat nak record bagai..

To my darling Zarina,

Happy Birthday to you.It is a second year birthday celebration with you.Thank you for always being with me through thick and thin.I love you NOW and FOREVER!!



When Nur try to do instant some hair bang on Ming!!!

Cik Fyra with her excited face!!!
Sister gathering..It has been a while..




Rara!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment