Thursday, December 10, 2015

Alhamdulillah.Thank God..I've finished (as for now)

I didn't pen down about my study for quite some time. Yes it has been 3 awesome years with tears and joy as a student.

There is no doubt is not as easy as everyone thought. Besides the negativity and challenges I had kan.
Comes from a background of hoteliers you can imagine what kind of lifestyle I have right. Besides late night party, I could say hotel is my 2nd house where I spent more than 8 hours over there.

I do admit on my previous years, party with girls is a must must and yes yes during weekend (freetime).So when I say I want to study, I can say my aunty and uncle (I reckon aunty and uncle) criticize that I couldn't go with it and cope as well ( korang nampak tak takde positvity dia kasi,beside dia condemn ko tak hingat dunia). Sempat juga diaorang bagi pesanan khidmat masyarakat yang berbunyi macam ni " betul ka dia nak study? boleh ka".

Being an asshole once doesn't mean I am gonna be an asshole forever kan (cepat tampar muka tu). Rasanya semua orang berhak nak berubah which is no judgment rite. The only persons that I feel support throughout my study journey are my mum,dad,sister,Ann,Nur,my those previous lecturer in ICHM, and some people n my life. Forgive me if I can't list all your names but I will remember those that besides me when I was down and back me up to stay ahead and being a fighter.

Years by years with some tears masa buat assignment,beside air liur basi kat meja study, panic attack bila nak submit assignment to turnitin, notes basah,notes koyak, cartoon lagi best dari baca buku, english article yang bapak high tech, internet cut off,electric tetiba takde,bila kemalasan bermaharajalela,dating dating (ok ini poyo sikit)  and few more la I manage to complete my journey!!



To everyone that helped me throughout my MBA journey,

First and foremost, I have to thank Allah S.W.T for so many things when I knew I wasn't commiting to him the way I supposed to. Thank you to my precious family for your prayerful support.Thank you to my lovely friends for your friendship,care and fun.Thank you professors and lecturers for the wisdom and guidance you shown to me.

Even when circumstances may cause me to fall, a word of encouragement rises in me causing me to not give up and assuring Allah already has plan for me-Life full of hope and brighter future.


To those that criticize me, thank you for allow me to rise and shine bright like a diamond (ok statement minta penampar). As for me, I am happy and looking forward over my graduation next year on May 2016. Beside, I want to do what I have left before embark this MBA journey, a deep rest,looking for swolemate ,get married (maybe) before continue my phD (ins sha allah).






No comments:

Post a Comment