Friday, October 7, 2011

A piece of ME

Slowly slowly … the faces fade away The memories of yesterday pass away … If only it wasn’t for that day … an old street just an old street reminds me of that day Just an old street with the same green trees … it’s just a different day Nothing has changed … but only me For better or worst might be … Walking along … the memories recalled of another day and another... I remember when I walked away … as I knew I won’t walk it again Since then thing are just the same … just an older than me street Strange isn’t it … how things can remain some time the same I walked away and I know this way … it impossible for me to come again How strong that street can be I can’t face it …. I don’t want, and so I don’t want to walk it again but for some reason I went that way … My father used to say …. You can say so much son … but you can only do less … … maybe one day I can do more than I say ... maybe I can And so I went a head …for some time not for so long … then I look back It all looks so close while it’s yet so far away …. the years has based away just like the face that faded away ... that street saw it all ... all that way Whoever comes back ... comes with pain … from the past they come with pain Walking that street I though I know ... who walked in and out was never their Those trees where ... I found it very difficult to try and understand ... Piece ... here and there ... almost every where and from anywhere collected and then thrown away A plate full of honey ... can only give you honey ... a street full of traffic will only hold you back

No comments:

Post a Comment