Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fabulous February

Fabulous February...
Dear Blog,
It's been an ages I did not update..Due work hectic and etc..And yay I am having a great life instead.
So..let me roll up my past in this holy entry..
Last blog update 24th October 2011 and now February dow..
So basically I had done loads of things namely :
a) Malacca Trip with my Icha Chula..
I drag him to follow me so call short trip over 3 days 2 night..The best part masing2 x nak balik2..LOL..We had stay in great The Majestic Malacca.
1st plan was Tg Jara.Too bad.Monsoon not allowed us to heading there.
A big thanks to Ong for bringing us around Malacca over a great dinner..Me likey..
b)Dinner with Sean, Itek and Ichaa
Frankly, I spent most of my times with them.Until 1 time dinner every week.Maybe not with Sean or Itek.But a must have person was Icha..And tabung gossip
yang x pernah nak kosong.Hint.." Eh ko tahu x....
Add on- I am not heading somewhere over a coffee at least with those idiots that doesnt fit in my shoes.
c) A hearftfull call/sms/facebook message with Rudy Azhar
I miss my monkey bro..With him over a holiday on June..I wanted to see him badly..I miss u monkey..Please get in touch even i know right now..U are in
the land of incredible INDIA..(pengsan aku dengan ini tagline)
d) Front Office Outing.
I am admit.I am dominant all the holidays, the outing and I always tried hard to be in any occasion with my team and boss..Jeng jeng jeng..
We was having our own mission impossible movie,Kuala Gandah and dinner.Arie told me, that me myself is the person that try my level best
to be in any occasion or event.(aku bangga kejap)..haha..>Like Jennifer Said " this woman 24/7 occupied..I bet she and her spa appointment and
many appointment in her waiting list..
e) New Friends..
Oh yay..I am making new friends.As for me.I am appreciate those who are able to deal with me.Ok in my mind I do have Azhar.Oh well I do have 3 Azhar..So I need
to label them in my own way.LOL..Azhar that I know.(I mean the new one).I may say he is nice guy and easy going person to talk to.
Oh yay 1 thing I know the most every weekend if he is not cycling it will be climbing..Sekian..bagus kan penjelasan macam ni.
f) Shoopiiiiiiiiing
How come I may forget shopping.It can be food, cloth, bill payment(is it consider shopping?) miahaa..Window shopping..(shopping tingkap)
The moment I step inside the mall(my favourite is Pavilion follow by KLCC) Like my dad said.." Abah tengok setiap kali Afira Shopping, the moment you step
in glowing je muka tu kan, x payah pakai SK-II dah" LOL..
Icha is my best shopping partner, since I am not born skinny sometimes, I do find difficulties in picking up my outfit..lalla...But most of it, I may deal
it successfully. My favourite shop is Nichii and Forever 21 follow by Zara. Nichii itself have a great dress, tube, tops and etc at very very affordable price.
Forever 21, I love the Kashmir Top.Yes the price a bit pricey but who cares if the qualities and colour last longer. Zara in the other hand I love the shirt
and V neck cardigan.Auw..Normally Icha duty was hold my shopping bag while me myself..eagerly and energetic heading one shop to another shop.ahahaha..until one time
on January I told Azhar, I realized I do have found a bag with my top, dress and shoes with price tag-not being touch and I dump the bag over past a week..
The best thing-3 dress, 1 stiletto. Auw..in the end of the day.It tooks me another 3 days to take it out all the dresses and hang in nicely inside my wardrobe.
Oh yeah left one dress still not being wear and the shoes to.. =(
Good thing, I do have my lovely shortpant from VOIR cost me RM 90 per pair.I love the red one.Told you, itu seluar pendek merah banyak ong ok..hehehhe
Icha was like, eh cantiknya short ni..Terus aku warning dia agar x hijack itu seluar..hehhe..
g) My Charm..
Since I ada itu seluar pendek merah..And suddenly Afira became very very superstitous with red colour..jeng jeng.I do change my lipstick to revival red.Having a red handbag
( hehe)and suddenly pop out.She got Ong ok..I mean luck.
I do get a voucher over 3 Days/2 Night at The Ritz carlton KL at Executive Delux auuww..FYI the room itself cost RM 1250 per room per night and the stays is 2nights with
a breakfast.And the next day I received RM 200 voucher dine in at Ritz..Auw babe..Even i lost a things but I double up my happiness.Love Love...
And I am gonna stay it with jeng jeng jeng my Monkey bro and Icha..wiggle wigggle...I cant wait it..It will be on April itself..
And....I bet enough for today..I am gonna write it more..maybe more details about my trip and so on..Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment