Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heartfull Dinner



Heartfull Dinner

Finally I am blogging about my heartfull dinner with Icha Chulaa at The Prestigious Ritz Carlton
Kuala Lumpur like a century after everybody else.

I lied..hahhaha

So..the table favor on me..I do love and enjoy the year of dragon to the fullest.Great Bonuses,
Great boss, great pressie and some of so called happiness. In fact I do have a voucher stayed in prestigious
Ritz ( which will be redeem this coming April) and in additions meal voucher worth more than RM 200  dine in at RCKL (Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur)

Special thanks to Mr Hakim over this voucher.Love ya bro


I didn't see Ichaa quite long time.In fact he was busy occupied with classes and etc. Rudy Azhar on the other hand pretty occupied with exams
and he in Texas..In fact we wanted to bump each other.Due some incident I am not be able to see Rudy Azhar.To further extend.I am damn
DISSAPPOINTED!!

A day before..I was bell Icha and told bout the dinner.He seems excited with the news and of coz 2 of us cant wait to see each other.
The day itself on 20th January 2012..haha..I was pretty excited.(tried hardly to finish work early) and yay I made it.

I am still have a time doing threading to reshape my eye brow and yet I do so called my own facial..haha..punya la excited dengan dinner ok..LOL
In fact I bring all my dress collections.It took me an hour to find a perfect dress and to match with my killer stilettos
(FOR SOME REASONS AFIRA LOVE TO LOOK GOOD ALL THE TIMES. I AM NOT SO FUSSING ABOUT 10 INCH MAKE UP AND I KNOW I DONT NEED THAT.100% NATURAL.I DONT NEED CRAP LIKE
THAT I AM MIX BLOOD OF GREAT PARENTAGE FAMILIES AND NATURALLY GORGEOUS EVEN WHEN I AM AWAKE EARLY MORNING) LOL

It delay my evening due thunder and heavy rain..I am still fussy with my outfit the shoes, perfumes and etc and not to forget to bring my baby along..
For first time, i seeing Ichaa Chulaa for dinner..I mean we always went out for lunch not dinner except during my getaway with him.

Then we meet approximately around 8 and proceed ahead to RCKL..and taadaa..I am excited as usual.And viola..we was at The Lobby Lounge..Gosh we do have some moment at Feast Village haha...
Oh ya..FYI I was a management trainee at RCKL before..So is like back down to memory lane to be in that place again..here the link for THE LOBBY LOUNGE INCASE YOU NEED SOME INFO ABOUT IT..

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/KualaLumpur/Dining/TheLobbyLounge/Default.htm

We place and order which makes 2 of us fucking full..hahha..The ambience superb all superb..And 2 of us..over excited over taking pictures and etc..And as usual.Meeting up each other means gossip bout my works, life and etc..So do with Ichaa..lalalal

Moi at Lobby Lounge..Mum do like this captions.
Ichaa in his control macho moment

The drinks..and background of Lounge.Exclusive rite..


We do order our main course.The taste frantically AWESOME.......


The Greek Lamb Gyro

The Hawaaiian Pizza
It tooks near to 3 hours borak, makan, borak and toilet break and again eat..In fact we do update our status..hahhaa at Four Square..Llala...

Life without FB, Tagged, WAYN and etc kinda boring and yet 2 of us received numerous comment..LOL
Us..Auw.
   
   Before left we do capture picture together..I am look good in that dress right and my killer shoes too..hahha..Well as usual.Fyra loves to look great all the times..
p/s : Mum thought Icha is my boyfriend..lol.He is my bestie =)

Yet we not finish yet.Afira and her idea bringing up Icha to Caesar and we do capture more moment over there..

Caesar is a breakfast place at RCKL.It quite new like 3 years.When I was college time, it still brand new.ANd if i am not mistaken, my batch (Vinud, UK) was the one responsible for the opening and set up =)
The concept is very MAJESTIC.The grand one..Really fit the image of Luxury Ritz

When people hearing Ritz..The first thing pop out in their mind is all about Exclusive, Nice Ambience, Grand and etc. As a families in Ritz Before..I do proud of it..Until now.

Caesar...

Memoirs...
Oh My I do love this captions..LOL..Cant help to stop looking on it.And yay
 mum and dad likey too..
Well thats it..Nothing..Just a piece of stories of mine that I want to share out..I am excited to tell more about the past trip at Kuala Gandah, Malacca and yay..Next week I am visiting few of sister properties.
Hell yeah I do admit I am kinda love this new kind of Life..Work work-travelling-work..
But this time I am coming home..Is daddy birthday on this coming 28th February..

Is 2.30 am..I am ready to jump to my bed..auww..Good nite pretty people




No comments:

Post a Comment