Friday, October 26, 2012

...Is Just a Life....

Hiya Blog,

I have no idea what to write.But I am still have few words to say.Lalala

Ok..October is about to end =)
Good things I have commit few stuff on November..
Plenty of plans in my head.

Pindah rumah(perhaps) - Shopping - Girl's Day - TBA

Apparently, I agree to do some stuff which actually test few areas.Responsiveness, Act fast and few stuff..
I am in the post to change the way I am think.What I am trying to say is think for betterment and it should be more logic and with solid facts.

Ann , Mama and Icha has been informed completely about this.And gladly they are happy. I will reveal soon.But not now.As far as I concerned, I can do more than that. November will be very hectic. My filofax for November has been slowly fill with activities.

Hehehe..Nur will fly to Vietnam for her part of studies. Zarina (Ms Cool) busy running her restaurants..
Oh I owe both of them to do ATV activities....wakakaka...

Siap aku cakap dekat Cik Zarina.."I want to wear my red pants and spek mata kucing..meow meow"
hahahaha....

These days, I do have addiction beside shoes.Shopping!!
Like Syaffiq Idham said."masa untuk tunjuk kekayaan kejap"LOL..
I realized I bought few stuff most of it clothes..I am into Elle's Apparel.From blouse to jeans, the baby t and sweat pants.lalala....

Like 8 pieces kot this month aku beli je.Tapi ada la pakai 2 kerat je..The rest aku letak dalam beg shopping..Still ye..Is like last year end.Aku shop je banyak end up till March ada juga yang tak pakai..hehehe..

Time to get new gadget..Wohoo..Cik Afira sudah feeling feeling nak bela seekor anak Apple.Maybe MBA(Macbook Air) / MacBook Pro and maybe I am thinking to get iPad.These moments I have my Acer Lappy and Note..And as for me I am thinking of to give my Acer to adik.Only Acer not my note.Even she is 11 years old.She learn to demand this and that. Taste dia these days very expensive.(siapakah yang mengajar dia? Oh No!!)Menangis aku ye!!
She even told me to get car ASAP!!Siap bagi brand apa dia nak.Audi A7..Menangis aku ye!!Nak je aku cakap, "Apa kata adik purposed kat mama, wah wah" Harus mak aku bertukar jadi Ah Long gamaknya!!


Year end is around the corner.I have few plans..I need to do some holidays closer with Icha and the gang. Planning some va va voom new year count down with Zarina, Bonda, Bill and Nur.

And FYI..8/12/12 is Sara and Wan wedding reception.Hmm time to think what to wear.And 2013 Fazz and Ayie will tie the knot.Congratulation Guys!!!

p/s : My shoes will be ready soon..Next: animal print perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment