Friday, February 22, 2013

DKNY,Danielle Cornelle.....

Holla Lovah,

Left few more days before I am flying home...
Oh yes..Iam excited to see my personal hero..Which is my dad..And mama and adik as well..

Yet...I am pretty excited to start new semester by tomorrow..Weheeeee..
Oh ya..I had went a busy days over 2weeks..Working non stop more than 12 hours..I rarely Line with Ann even hang out with the girls..

But today..Is Afira's day..She went shop like hell.She bought this and that..Lingerie from La Senza...(Which she love to the max), Legging from Top Shop and Forever 21, Love Spell Body Mist from Victoria Secret,T-Shirt from Mango,Her Tab Cover,Flat Shoes and Her Chronograph DKNY..

Her DKNY Chronograph is a mutual agreement between her mum and herself..Which state she has to pass the exam and ...Mum love me..So she bought it for me..Auw sweet....




And apart from it..Her open toe just deliver to her door step..I am gonna wear it to met my dearest....The open toe is her idea..She design her shoes and with the help of local shoes makes..They tailor her design to meet her desire..Most of my shoes..Heels are custom made and design to comfy my feet...
Is my 4th pair with Danielle..And I just love it....



Anyway nothing much..Need to get some rest...till then

No comments:

Post a Comment