Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pretty Occupied.....

Hello Lovah!!

It has been an ages I did not pen down.Was terribly occupied with few stuff.Was at KUL-PNG-KUL over a week early of March over daddy birthday!!I Love You Abah!!
My activities was sleeping,sailing,jogging,shopping,eating,drinking,partying and few stuff! At first, was planned to stop by to Langkawi ye,sekali I realized I start my new semester boleh!!Aduh, in fact over that time fly back to KL and spend time with the girls.Bonda was at Mecca that time perform her umrah.So left Zarina running all over her restaurant operations.I missed her indeed.So,Nur and I went to Jaya One to visit her!!

Ok back to story of my abah birthday!!Every year on February 28th I always back home for his birthday.Seems this year on 27th February I already back home earlier.Yang best, sampai rumah terus sambung tido!! Huahua...My dad renovate his house again and my new room comfy tahap ultra kot!!!
This time, i did asked my dad what he want!! As per him, he want a microwave oven sebab senang nak masak.Pergh!! Abah aku chef kat dapur, tapi anak perempuan dia? Matikla aku nak pegang senduk,kuali kat dapur kan!! Surprisingly my beloved monkey brother Rudy Azhar pun pandai masak siap snap gambar whats app kat aku,Ichaa pun sama baked cake ala ala Martha Stewart!! While me? Esok pagi pun apa pun tak boleh!! So he wish granted by me!!I had good time with families and friends at Penang over a breakfast,lunch,dinner,supper.Hah!1Meriah kan!!

I had a memorable memories with OLD FRIEND!! Even 2 days I spend with him but indeed it was a great memories.We did sailed together with Thor, Sam and the rest. Even, my deary Hafiz cursed it gotta be rain in Penang.Dan proudly aku FB tagged dia. *Penang is freaking hot just like me baby!!* hah ambik ko!!Ko mampu dik, cursed akan ada ribut petir!Keji ko ye!! Terus bengang ye ko nonok!!

Now, Cik Fyra in the battle to settle her writting due end of this month is her mentality off!! Makcik is going  holidays with the loved ones!! This time with Ichaa, Syamel, Cik Na and her husband and continue with Cik Siti and Zarina!Wah wah..sebab..saya suka naik kapal terbang!!

**Motif***

I will update more about my travel log soon if I have time la!! For time being, I am occupied with my writting and journal and shopping and..Oh yes!! I met new friends this time! They are rocks ok!! Siap invite Come la Cik Fyra, we are planning to hit Aussie this September lets go with us!!

And I was like **Gulp**..Anyway my new friend seems annoying at first but actually I found out diaorang super nice kot!! Again I am the youngest among them and again at first met , I still encounter this question..
"Are you foreigner or local?"LOL!!!

***saya kacukan, tapi saya orang melayu dan oh ya saya makan sambal belacan**

Sekian...

No comments:

Post a Comment