Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cinta: Syurga Hati atau Neraka Dunia

Hello Lovah,

Hari ni ada la satu cerita yang nak di kongsi.Tak kira la nak baca ke tak.Ni blog aku kan.
I have a friend la kan. He always told me about the girlfriend.Basically, for me ok la that guy.I described him as cheerful,funny and easy going even sometimes aku nak ketuk dia laju laju dengan perangai dia.

His girlfriend, as for me is kinda harshed la. Kalau marah si mamat ni aku rasa dia lebih garang dari harimau.
And the word she uttered towards him,pergh....Sentap sey!!

I told him, you better let her go, not because I am your mate but I am your sister!! As for me relationship is not concerned about sex la kan.Anatomy korang jaga la kan, tak kan nak bagi je senang senang.Is up to the individual la.It takes more than that.If you don't like leave!!
No point to hold or slavery yourself to those who don't appreciate you most. Kau tergolong terpelajar dik, tak perlu la ko nak mengikut telunjuk girl friend kau yang tak berguna tu ye.Ko rilex even kena marah, herdik dan macam macam la.Kalau aku confirm , aku bertukar jadi medusa kan. *(No wonder Cik Fyra single)*

In fact, aku rasa as a women I don't agree what the girl did to him. She treat him like a rubbish kot. But ini budak still sayang, bagi duit, balik ke KL berambik berhantar and trying his best to fullfill her desire in sense of material.In my opinion, as a women, even a man promised you a world, you need to tell him you owed already. Meaning to say, you depend on yourself.Perlu ke semua nak disupport dik? Kalau kau Miss World mungkin la juga. But I figure out, the sexiest of women is by being independent.
Hey, I am a working woman, a student, a daughter. I support myself on my own. I bag everything  see through the windows (based on budget). I wore Dorothy,DKNY,MNG,CK and etc. I fly in Business Class, I eat at cosy restaurant and mamak too.Ada duit,memang jawabnya Cik Fyra ada banyak paperbag with clothing,shoes,handbags, tak da she accept on that month that her budget. I tak susahkan orang.Tak perlu nak minta itu ini.Haish!!

Frankly, aku rasa simpati gila dekat budak ni.Dik dik for last time, confront, speak and leave. Be a man!
Erk, at least kau bersuara dan act macam lelaki.Takde la ko senyap dan terus berambus seolah olah tiada apa berlaku.Even before kau selalu cakap "act like adult" tapi itu propa.
Kenapa tiba tiba merempan kejap?**
As for me, don't let me mad or heart break.I will not hate you. I will be happy to obliterate you from my life and act like you never exist before. The person don't deserved my time.Tak layak pun.
Never ever lower don't your standard to those imbecile. Keep your head high and enjoy the flow.

~Sometimes you have to shut up, and swallow your pride and accept your wrong. It is not called giving up, is called Growing UP~.

Life is beautiful so..Enjoy while you can..

**Hidup ada kena ada taste**



No comments:

Post a Comment