Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rewrite-Due Date-Holiday-KLIA-Gossip

Hello Lovah!!!

I am head over heels over this week!! Bukan jatuh cinta, but I have to re write the report due I have divert the topic (for my business ethcis subject) melampau lampau!!!

Menangis aku baca 3 pages 1100 patah perkataan but they require intro,body and conclusion 1500 words!!
Dah macam becerita until I don't know what to write and I am stuck!! I need to submit the draft by tuesday even dead line dia on April.Ni semua gara gara Icha!! Ichaa oh Ichaaa!!!!

Dah la gaya lebih diva dari aku!!!Kerana Ichaa aku pergi bercuti bersuka ria after having hard time!! Boleh gitu!! Kerana Icha assignment tinggal nak tulis recommendations!! Kerana Ichaa aku tak packing satu apa even our getaway 5 of us this Friday!!! Friday kot!!!

Mum has been update where I am gonna heading this time!! Again, she gave me 100 of tips this and that!! Alahai..mama your daughter is going to 26 kot!! Same with abah!! And because of abah ..Abah abah..Uwaaa!!!! (Ok I skip this part!!!).

I can't wait to see Todd again..Huahua!! He and the rest will join me for the getaway!!

(Yang oi apasal la ko ambik last flight!! Bolehkah saya pakai baju tidur sambil pegang teddy bear jemput awak kat KLIA?)

Ok,enough with it!

Read the journal ..Remember it should be impress and express the idea!! Thank you Dr Joseph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment