Wednesday, August 10, 2011

25 random things

25 of random things of Missy Fyra

1. I secretly read up on my horrorscope just to feel good about myself. We Virgorian are AWESOME! 2.I'd sit crossed legged anywhere and everywhere if i can. 3.I hated cats till Puddy came along. Now I do not feel like kicking cats anymore 4.I get away with things most of the time..and then sometimes i get busted... dammn! 5.I love big big high pressured shower heads... I get depressed when I have to leave hotel rooms 6.I'm in a better place now than I thought I'd be when i was doing my UPSR. I am still grateful for this... 7.I love to travel and I love the beach... I'm always planning my next getaway 8.I believe there's a Karma Police too... and he's out to get bad bad people.. and he has a car with a siren too. 9.I love Disney cartoons... I think my whole family can agree with me when I say the classics are way much more fun than the new ones... *ttruustttt innnn meeeeeee 10.I hate snakes.. and other reptiles.. they're not pets... neither are they food... but I wouldn't mind you throwing them in the flaming fires of hell... I can not watch National Geographic without screaming and asking the guy “WWHHYYYYY????” 11.I secretly can cook 'gourmet' for my survival.. I'm just not sure about yours... 12.I have no idea why i dated whoever i dated in the past years.... they scare the shit out of me now... 13.I cant say any different about the one i'm going out with now... but he cracks me up.. 14.My opinions matters to me & it hurts when you ignore it... yours seldom do... but i like to hear them anyway (we all do this.. get over it) 15.Funny things run through my head all the time.. I'm not smiling at you weirdly... 16.I'm fickle minded... and its not cause I cant make up my mind... its cause i want it all 17.I enjoy the company of my maternal family more... I am allowed to be whomever I want. 18.Most of my teachers / lecturers said I will be somebody someday... I'm beginning to think they were lying... 19.I can swap from rock to opera to oldies in matter of seconds... My MP3 playlist can never be understood or played out loud publicly. 20.I work for money... it helps to pay for my holidays away from work. 21.I take my battles to the graves if I believe I'm right... Even when you've won, you secretly feel the need to watch your back for the rest of your life. I”M GONNA GET YOUUUUU 22.I hate making appointments in advance... I always anticipate a better option. 23.I used to drink Scott's Emulsion from the bottle, swallow handfuls of Chewies (fav's the elephant & lion) and brush my teeth with tubes and tubes of Kodomo Lion toothpaste when I was 4... I still feel the urge to do the same... Why wasn't I being watched? 24.Hanging from the handles and lying on the head rests at the backseat of the car used to be my favorite to do while my dad drove me around when I was 4... I thank God for seatbelts now.. 25.I taught my cat to sit, lie down and play dead in a day... Now she does them all at once every time I have food in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment