Thursday, August 18, 2011

Touch of Fyra

Sitting in front of the computer while listening raya song (finding a mood of raya even I am not feel of it)..I have no idea.. Frankly speaking I am not feel to celebrate raya this year. The reason I am back home next week just because to see my parents. The rest of it..It is just fake..Fake ok..I am trying hard to create a mood by physcho myself that this raya will be much more better than before. However it doesn't help at all. I have no idea WHY..??Obviously last night accompany my partners in crime searched jubah for along and he managed to get one. Erk aku still no idea nak ke x nak beli.I was so tired last night .Back from sahur..I maanged to have hot shower and straight jump on my bed....I had fun with them.So i was happy last night....Which i feel i am blessed to get the feelings back. What was happen this week.Yeah this week just pissed me off. However surprisingly this time, I just pretend everything seems good. Even deep down inside my heart. I bet it is worst..Worst ok..I have no idea where to start at.Starting from my workplace, sort of confiscate relationship and so and so. Work, everything is ok.However I am not feel of kind of appreciation. Therefore I am thinking of to start or just shut up and move ahead. I have no idea why I have this kind of this feeling..But everything I feel have a reasons.. Relationship...Do understand it is hard to predict. However I believe "In the prestigious builidng in KL's Elite, Sometimes I'm mistakenly open the door that belong to someone else"...Muahaha..Mau ada yang kena jerit dan di jerit kan..Ok ok.. Another one is empty promised...Ok pantang bagi aku kan..Kalau janji tu tolong la di tepati kan..If you keep give me the stupid promised of coz aku pun marah kan. Like hello you deal with human not a dolls.So I have no idea what to say.Sorry for being vulgar, but next time if something happen to you I WILL NEVER EVER HELP YOU ANYMORE. What you did just hurt me...You just brought back my worst self.. Me versus You...No Limits.. Maybe my mistakes too...I let someone in, and left my self cold outta there. Yet sometimes despite what I want, I may forget the door has too many locks. ~Bisou Bisou~

1 comment: