Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Memories

Memories..
Everyone of us have their own so called memories. It doesnt matter whether it is good or bad.
Well just a quick thought.."some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts...
others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face".
Since i am off duty for 4 days. I am filling my own time over a breaking fasting time with my dearly friends at my working place.
Bad news along (one of my favourite brothers not came this time due he has something emergency).
It was good anyway.Sitting and enjoy the food and the same time having crapping with them.
After back home and sat down at sofa, I do realized i am alone at home while the other girls stil
in Penang with their boyfriend and Negin with Lyod prepare a quick trip to Singapore over their civil marriage.
Received a call from old friend changing my mind. I was at outside on Sunday night with the old friends and his families.Nevertheless makes me think about someone called Siamese Cats..
Actually only a few know who is a Siamese Cat..Well we met accidentally in a cyber world.
Then this gentleman invite me over a drink...and I met him..Frankly what I can describe he is a nice guy.
So from there we are became good friend...The best is kan.Masa mula mula aku jumpa dia kan..
I have no idea...I can describe is as a.erkkk Bapa Ayam..Babi kan statement aku..Muahaha
Ok ok from there we are became good friend but not so close macam Azhar la kan..Macam Azhar mau pening aku.
Jumpa lelaki baru di date segala bagai, Azhar juga yang akan tau kan..
Masa aku nak pindah rumah baru..He do offer me a hand in helping me to move all my item..(Tq babe).Infact after that he do arranged a dinner when he came back in KL.
However he do arrived late due flight delay and dinner was cancelled.
After that he disappeared ..Hilang tanpa berita. tup tup..I do received offline messages at YM he told me..Babe I am in Dubai.
I was like..Erkk..Feeling masa tue..( Happy,sebak,sedih dan lain lain) and he online after that..wah berbunga hati ku okies..
BrukBrek...then of coz la aku rasa happy gila kan....Tengok tingkap pun aku senyum and etc...
Hehhehe..Then he disapppear again..wah kan...giler jumpa then dissappear..
Bung Bang Bung Bang masa aku cuti...bila bangun..ialah ber YM ok..Then..Aku jumpa dia and he was in KL that time..Woowwwwwooo..Super happy ok bila dapat tahu he was in Kl that time..We was chat at YM before continue it over with dinner...
When i saw him..Menjerit aku..Oh my God you are so different...But he still him..With his friendliness and more stories yang dia akan cerita kat aku..
The icing on the cake was during that time he kept mentioned when he will see me again many times..Sumpah sebak aku wei nak menangis pun ada..I told him..Supposedly the question is by me to you not you are the one to ask me..Aku bagitahu dia..Ada rezeki aku akan jumpa dia balik..Insya Allah kan..Sumpah aku nak nangis dow..Sedih gila..after the dinner we walk along the street and upon leaving i was like shit..(fyra stop crying...i became emo bitch LOL)The best is after the dinner aku mengalami syndrome BLUR!!
Mujur sekarang blur tue dah berkurang..hehee..apa pun it is one of my greatest memories ok..Saat blog ni di tulis pun aku still senyum senyum..hehehe..stupid rite
Well if you read this, babe..do take care yourself.Hoping to see you around once you hit KL. I do miss you indeed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment