Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cerita cerita terinzal...

Hiya blog!!

Today, aku nak story la satu cerita yang aku rasa nak lari, merangkak,terguling ayapan dan macam macam aksi luar biasa.

I work nite duty these few days and today I came work fresh due I got enough rest.And then is when the drama came off la. At new place, I aware and noted clearly the facilities not ready. But frankly I don't expect the term stupid from the person. "Shame on you la kaedahnya!!"

The scenario is very simple " A person need a taxi". Well you just have to do few things. But the main point " Get a taxi!!"
Oh ya!! Correct me if I am wrong. Now here comes my opinion.

" I tahu dekat luar hujan.I tahu Malaysia takda salji.But payung kan ada.Just go out and tahan the taxi la.Or.Google and find the taxi number. And ask the 'person to sit while awaiting the taxi to arrive'...But here like hmm..You even do not know what to do? Hello come on la guys.Basic things and you all tahu la pula pass things to do. Ni ke kaedahnya nak jadi C*#&G%&*? Budak gua pun tahu apa nak buat.What you need to do is find the info. Call here and there.Takkan nak suap je?. Takkan semua nak instruct? Haishh..."

Secondly, grooming. Hancur dow!! Hello you all should have a basic grooming at least.The term at least,(at least ye) refers to lipstick. Hair should be comb nicely.Oh man..What is this? Kerja malam? Oh tidak. As for me no matter kerja malam, siang, subuh, you kena la cantik cantik kan.
Terms cantik bukan suruh ko make up setebal 10 inci.Just a moderate. At least presentable.

Following things, that I love love so much macam nak lempang laju laju. When people call me not to ask " how do you do?" But to ask " eh can you help me to check whether my rooms has been reserved or not?" Now I want you to see what I reply to your end!!
" I am not your servant, maid or anythings that you may call to check!!"
Go to HR or anywhere and check? I am not being paid by you to check. Hence you just only a staff just like me.Don't call me when you need a help. I am not a light when you are in darkness. Hola me once a month then minta tolong. Engkau rasa aku hadap nak tolong ke? Maybe yes kot.Maybe!! End up I cut off the line.Nah ambik ko, tu la treatment yang layak after ko dengar aku carut carut kan.!!!Tahu pula rasa bersalah..

Single life...Yes I know I am single. But it doesn't mean I don't have a taste. Or no one wants me (statement!!) When I am being question why I am single and being claimed as a lesbian do you think I will keep quiet? The answer is " NO"

Let me reply for your sincere inquiries. I am single doesn't mean I am available.I am choose who I want to be with. I was fall in love and out of love. At this moment I am single. Oh and of course I am looking who is same level a or more than that. Yes I came from middle class families and I truly knows my origins. I am choosy and I admit that!! Single is easy. I have my own life to take care off. I do not have any time to take care others. As for me, I will take care those appreciate me enough otherwise I am hold the fucking door for them to walk off. It is just not my time yet. After all, I am having a tunnel vision for my future but not for my personal life yet. If you found out your attachment status is makes you happy till the skies. Just go with the flow.Take care of it. Do not interfere others. Don't judge me until you walk a mile in my Manolo. You get me?

Sekian..Bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment