Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ter.....Alkisha..Priya yang Pelat!!!

Hiya blog,

Today is my last night with her..Siapa lagi? Priya la...
So over these few days we had been through all things together together. Last night was a fun night.Mills brother check in at Majestic KL!!..Ok not the point..

I realized Priya is pelat..Pelat. ye..OMG..It start with she confidently...Confidence ye.Said Starex as a Stalex...Oh ya!!! She even makes a call to check whether the driver arrived airport yet..

Priya: " Eh abang you all dah arrived KLIA ke? Are they touch down yet?"

Driver: *^&%*^^^

Priya: " La, so early la you all arrived. What you doing there? Makan Mc Donald ke?"

Afira: " Hoi apa punya soalan? Very pelachor ye!!"

Driver: ^%#&*^

Priya:" So how many of them in Stalex?"

Afira: "Is Starex Priya!!"

Priya: " Starex..I mean Starex"

Tonight......She did asked me about the ex-s.The past one on 2010. Dengan confidence ya.." Why la all of them quite old"

I replied her " senang dia orang mati aku ambik harta" * Statement very sundal!!!*

You know what she answered back...Hah ambik ko!!! " What if you TERmati dulu"'

Afira: "Priya, there is no TERmati tau...Nak mati mati je..Tak de TER TER"

Ok..Now I feel I am gonna TERmiss ALL OF THEM..Basically next month I am gonna back to VKL and settle few stuff.Haish....The list:-

a) Flight ticket to HK. Pick up a date and finalize with the DM's
b) Thesis
c) New dress and heels for New Year Eve.
d)Spend time with the girls.
e)Captain Jason!!.." How you doing these days? Hope IOWA keep you alive and kicking" Happy flying no matter where you are.And take good care of yourself!!   =)

p/s : Wondering how's the team doing over there...Hope you guys keep rocking the day.Save the fun for me ya!! * I Miss You Guys..XOXO*



I am gonna missed you indeed!!!! Kissed



No comments:

Post a Comment