Friday, November 23, 2012

New Place.....

Hiya Blog,

It's been long time I didn't pen down to write my blog. Time constraints one major factor of it.
Nevertheless, I just came back from holiday like a week ago. *Mode scroll gambar kejap tengok date*


Back from holidays, after membetulkan urat saraf yang lari..LOL..Being called to assist new coming hotel.Uh lalala...Tada......!!!!!

And guest who I met over there....Jeng Jeng


Show room time..=)









Basically, we are buddy partner and I am assisting her until next month.Seriously tempat baru ni besar gila..And yet, I am being busy like a bee these days.

Ok and yet..Spoke about my trip a week ago. It was fun tho!!! Yet, I am planning to hit Kowloon, Hong Kong end of this month.At first, Bell and her spouses rang me few days to go and gave me idea to hit Macau for bungee jumping..

*Terus aku menjerit* Ko gila!!! Tidak!!!
Bell said : Try la gila..It gonna be fun.I know you are fun type..Ko mesti suka!!
Fyra: No..Bell..Aku tak berani..And bla bla....

Suffice to say, I tak berani..I cannot ye!!...


I have 1 (ONE) untold story will write soon..Please bare with me until the end..LOL...

Women In Black Part 4






No comments:

Post a Comment