Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fyrabulous Rules....

Holla Lovah,


Chat with old friend that not so recent came back from Adelaide. He used to be my classmate. It is a pleasure to chat with him back. He used to be in my team for assignment and presentation.

Such a surprised he kept update about me. On and off la kan.He buzz me, asked what is my hidden secret due I look awesome these days. Awesome la sangat. Nak je aku jerit jerit dari tingkat 6 Bistari Condo..Wakakaka...*Tetiba mood overacting pun datang*

And the answer are simple
1.Stay positive all the time even sometimes I am not!!!

2.Remember the families.They make who you are now. I told him, I always bell my parents no matter where am I. Emails, sms or calls. FYI my parents did not have smart phone so hey I still call them even these days everyone up to whats app, viber , line and etc.

3.Self Improvement

4.I don't perceive what others thought.Peduli apa kan..

5. Which my friend admire the most about me..Jengjeng..I don't give F*** to anyone. Since college kot.

6.Dress to kill even you had a worsen day ever. Yes, you had a bad day, but it doesn't mean you have to look bad.

7. Laugh laugh a lot.

8. I love to kiss and these days, Jen's cat jadi mangsa!! Love you my anak bulus!!

9. Eat good food. Sapa tak suka makan kan.Like I said to Syamel Alberto " I pemakan terhebat"!!!

10. Sweat. I did run ye. Sambil feeling feeling dengar lagu JLO masa lari kat treadmill. Berangan tak ingat!!

11. ALWAYS SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE!!!


As for me who you are to judge me right? Take a walk in my Manolo and you will know me better perhaps.
I am happy and grateful what I have these days. Alhamdulillah..
Nothing much I can say.Just say thanks to Allah S.W.T seems it such a good journey for the beginning of 2013.

p/s : searching for abah birthday gift next month ..28/02..Every year tak pernah miss celebrate birthday abah.Wohoo..macam dah mark calendar, 28 I must be at home at any cost.Hahah...And this year the Asfari's princess gotta be home soon.

Anyone miss me?


No comments:

Post a Comment