Friday, January 4, 2013

..Kardashian Kollection...

Holla Lovah,

End of December 2012 around Christmas I bet, I went to Curve for shopping, window shopping precisely with Cik Siti Nur!!..Then something caught my eyes..Terus I add on in my new year wish list...Due that time I am about 50-50 to buy or not...Tadaaaa......The addictions









So...a day before New Year I bought it finally..Yay!!! Not one but 2 pieces of the collection. Wakakkaak..





 I am happy with the purchased..Waakaka..The girls can't wait  to see me to rocking both dress. I did rocking the dress over lunchie with my another girl which is Wei Shan that flew from Singapore for her semester break and we met up..




Apparently, I am happy with the material as it perfectly fit for me.Ichaa and Rudy Azhar said" OMG you are such fan of it " ..And the biggest problem now, I really really need a big closet to place my dresses, bags and shoes..Hahah..Seems I still remember when Rahayu visit me at my home and she claimed I do have loads of dresses and I denied. She immediately said " Dude, almari ko dah pack ye, and ko cakap ko xde baju..OMG"..hahahh

My next wish..Is getaway with the girls, Sony Vaio DUO 11.Seems I really into gadget these days. Yet, I am planning to buy house in KL soon.Seems KL is my second home and I am getting comfy to live here instead of my home in Penang.Yes, parents are there but seems I love this city much!!

p/s : Happy Weakenders!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment