Monday, January 21, 2013

The Arthur....

Holla Lovah,

I went a tight week and it still goes on.Tight week with quiz and assignment.Work and study at same time is actually cut-throat experience dow!!

And..I miss my annee (hahahah anne anne at kedai mamak)..I miss my Ann..


She kicked my day by sending me cloud word on my wall that she laughed lot reading my blog while myself and I busy jadi patong cendana kat lobby..LOL..OMG.terus lari lari kat back office sambung gelak..

Apparently, wearing a kebaya and skirt was old trend la sayang. Inspire by Rizalman Ibrahim, that was in between 2004 and 2005..

Ok forget about it..
And our day went off without line or call each other..Less or more a week kot...
Hari hari aku mesti berwats app dengan Si Ann gedik ni. Rasa tak lengkap kot, sebab all gossip, probs, minah ni akan tau..

And I kicked her wall..Annoying sangat kot kalau terima statement macam ni...Over ko!!!
Yet, I miss this gila coz, besides Icha,Rudy Azhar, Zarina, and Nur. She is one in my jewellery box..
Anyway gila I miss you sangat sangat. Wait for my next getaway and I have plenty time to call you, suara tembus menembus dari ______ ke US!!!

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment