Saturday, January 19, 2013

Zarina's Birthday..I Love You Sweety!!!

Holla Lovah,


Originally my planned  collaborate with Siti Nur to arrange a surprised dinner for Zarina.
It was hard due everyone is working and studying and time constraints.I did my part to search high and low venue for dinner.Supposedly we both plan on the weekend. However, Nur felt it would be better if the dinner could be arrange on Zarina's birthday.

So, Cik Fyra menjalankan tugas, persuade Zarina keluar dengan alasan stress-nak cantik- dress- heels- dinner.I FORCED HER TO GET DRESS AND HEELS.Is not ordinary day. Is your birthday sweety!!.
You have to look good!! At first she didnt get the hint dengan lakonan tak boleh blah. Until I gave up!!

"Zarina, you ni overacting. Get yourself beautiful, dinner for your birthday this 17th!! Oh macam itu sekali"

Hahhaa..and yet myself and I arranged my work and I turned away the interview to be next following day!
Is my girl's birthday and I willing to make time for her due she is my sister/friend and being good to me all the time. Enough said, if we care about someone, no matter how busy we are, we will make time for them to be
with them!!!

Back from office 2 jam kot spend nak siap cantik cantik. Terus Cik Fyra beristighfar kejap, sapa punya birthday ni..Overexcited sangat!!!

Then..bung bang bung bang.( we ride all the way here and there -stuck in jam hah sampai juga ke BSC)..hah...we had a very good dinner, good memories and good laugh!!!Itu yang penting.!!

The birthday's girl =)
With my favourite shorty!!!


To my deary Zarina,

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. I love you much!! And I know sometimes, I kept bug you with my highest imagination.Nevertheless, (*pause- sambil cari tisu, due tears running down in between my water proof mascara) I wish you stay beautiful all the time and success in your life.

Sincerely,

Firabulous!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment