Sunday, September 9, 2012

Positive Movement

Hola Blog,

Looking back few month ago, I believe I had done great things. I am not regret any drama occurred in between this few months.

And finally I make a big move, which I believe will change my life soon.Take note this entry bukan nak berlagak..Sekian!!!

I wish to do MBA since last year,2011 and for some reasons. I am unable to do so.And it was delay again and again.Until I decide to make a move and came out from the so call daddy's- girl -comfort- zone.Many people had consult me la..Mum and dad..boss and friends.

Mama and abah awal awal dah cakap." If you want to do, please do not playing around. All of us know, how playful and how serious you can be.Make us proud again"! Ko tak belajar betul betul siap!! *Pergh bila mama jadi hitler kejap!!

Boss " You ensure you can cope? It gonna be tired, working and studying"!

Friends, " We know you can do it! Give a shot ok.Like you always did'!

Then few weeks ago, berdong dang la siap documentation bagai.Cari yang tu cari yang ni..Pergh!!




So..Aku dah submit all the documentations last few week.Pergh..Lega 1 masalah..
Masalah No 2...menunggu jawapan aka OFFER LETTER..macam tunggu di pinang..Eh apa aku dok merepek ni..Pergh!! Azab dow!!

Was been highlighted the offer will be inform by phone calls, email and mail.So korang agak agak Cik Fyra tengok handset tu camana ye? Every calls di jawab dengan semangat yang berkobar kobar..But erk..all comes from families and friends.Uwaaaaa!!!Tunggu email.Email lain yang sampai..Apa kes!!

And as usual I am sharing this with Ann Arthur,Ms Alabama!!



Ann pretty excited and thought off I am heading to Aussie

The reply that crash her heart!!!
And..Korang agak agak la..Apakah reply yang di jawab oleh Ann? LOL..Sorry babe..But will ensure two of us gonna see a KANGAROO!!!

Back to story!
This week is the final week to know the answer, any rejection will be advise ASAP!!.Azab dow!!

On the other hand, I make it for 1st step. I was losing my grip month ago. I felt ! But now I am back to rock the world! Like I always told the amantes
"Good time becomes good memories,bad times become good lesson"....So oh yeah..Here I am..But it takes even more to anyone to destroy me just like that! Oh yeah..It wouldn't be my world without you in it!!
*Statement*...Pengsan!!!


And that's for now.Sekian entry saya pada hari ni..BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment