Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Fabulous of 25 years-old Afira Asfari




Rise and shine, from the hustle and bustle KL City. It's officially fall. And when the leaves start to turn, we know it's time for A's birthday!!

Apparently me, myself and I reminds not to excited to celebrate lavishly, grandly or anything as I don't want bad things happen just like last year, last last year..It was from SO HOT TURN TO SO NOT!!


DAY 1
But I still apply leave for 4 days not to celebrate la but relax at the same time.*Pinggang sakit ok, dan Cik Afira bersuka ria guling guling kat tilam sampai pitam!*

I warning the families not celebrate bagai nak rak due I prefer keep in simple.
Cik Zarina belanja dinner dekat Nawab.Thank you ya..tapi gambar tak sempat nak ambik..sebab sibuk bercerita...

Then after acara makan malam.We headed to Skybar!!
Seems this year I replaced Changkat to Skybar! High End sangat as per Adam!!..heheh

It was va va voom!!..What you expect at Bar? Good music, good hunk , gorgeous girl with killer heels and killer dress around me..*Statement*

Supposedly Cik Siti Nur joined me..However, dia telah menjadi Bibik Sukinah due ada rumah terbuka di rumah aunty dia.Maka dia telah ambik kontrak PR, cuci yang itu yang ini.Yang menyebabkan dia penat dan meng"flykite"kan Cik Fyra..Mujur Cik Fyra paham dan tidak ambik hati!!

The icing on the cake..Jason the Service Manager at Skybar surprised me with the cake!!
Tidak la kek yang besar, but mampu membuatkan Cik Fyra senyum lebar siap buat wishes terinzal! LOL


With my cake..Thank you guys!!!

My wish for this 25!! Mau pengsan ye kalau dengar!!

1. Wish my MBA will be smooth and steady!!
2.Semoga dapat boyfriend yang sangat baik hati, kaya, hensem, dan sebagainya * Terus Bill dan Zarina nak pitam*
3.May my career grow rapidly to the top
4.May my families and friend loved me forever!!

My families called me on that night. Since Cik Fyra berada di tempat yang bising, maka abah dan mama tahu la dan sempat berpesan " Please do not drink and drunk yourself baby! You deserved to save another beautiful day for tomorrow!

Sempat Cik Fyra text adik Cik Fyra yang sangat protective ala ala FBI dan reply " Told mum and dad I am gotta holla them early in the morning"

Cik Fyra tak berani cakap this is the memorable birthday ever lagi sebab Cik Fyra teringat ingat Birthday celebration yang member member Cik Fyra arrange before..So to be fair, I can say this is the sweetest birthday surprise ever.

Back to story.End up around 2 am Cik Fyra balik ke rumah..Rumah? Cik Fyra stay at Ritz la!!, tu pun Cik Fyra dah tak larat...end up kuak lentang gaya bebas!!

Hencik Adam Pedro yang tak pernah missed the wishes every year!!
Greatest things, Icha dan kawan kawan Mak Hayam seperjuangan wish awal awal siap call excitedly.OMG!! I feel so much love ok!! 
The melted message!!


DAY 2. 17th September 2012
Cik Siti Nur tak fly kite!!
She makes herself available just for me!!Pergh..Aku gembira dow!! 
Besides berdentum dentam la what app masuk wish Happy Birthday!! Cik Fyra tersenyum lebar dan seboleh bolehnya reply..Yang tak sempat carry next day. As for me, I will reply all the message due people make their time to wish me. So what is so different to spend little of my time for them to reply all those messages.

My birthday wish..A few of it!





From Jasoon Soon!!

From the monkey Bro..Azhar Abu Bakar!

From Firdaus and Jo!








From da BOSS!!

My parents? Abah seawal pagi call.Pergh!! Siap bagi ucapan panjang lebar..I terharu!!!
Pergh..Ok..I have to stop now..Story continues later!! In the mean time..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment