Saturday, September 1, 2012

Through Afira's lenses and Malaysia Independence Day!!

Hi Blog,

Today is September.I realized that time moved fast..Well August was great after all!!
LET BY GONE BE BY GONE!!! AFTER ALL "THINGS REMAIN AS HISTORY"

So...What I have here?
Well as we all know, Malaysia has celebrate the 55th independence on 31st August 2012.
I am not here to write the history la kan..Sila semak buku sejarah anda ye..

Was celebrate LAVISHLY with the deary loved ones at SKYBAR!!..Yeah SKYBAR!!!
As for me, this is the first time I saw fireworks from sky-crappers building.Gitu....Tingkat 33, tinggi la juga kan..Jatuh sah sah la ko arwah kan!!!

Hah..Petang tu sebelum pergi celebrate merdeka countdown, Cik Fyra sempat dapatkan haircut ye!! wakaka...my hair was quite long near to waist line..since like 3 years plus I do not have hair cut..
After the hair cut..yeah..I almost not recognized my own face!!
My new hair cut..Hoho...rambut still maggi..just a bit short!!
Back to the story, after the hair cut..Hah.berdong dang la Cik Fyra bersiap bagai nak pergi Skybar..Nak tengok fireworks..Terus dok google lagu Katy Perry fireworks! Hehehe kidding...Maka at 10 pm..berkumpul la semua umat umat kat lobby dan terus merempit ke Skybar!!woot woot...hhehehe

With the deary ones at Skybar!!!
Jason-The person who entertain us much!! Thank you for your great hospitality!!
Fireworks at KLCC from Skybar view!! Beautiful is it?
Fireworks!!

With Bill at Bar.Thank you Jason!!!
And after the fireworks..remains sesi berfotografi bagai ...wohoo..and I play my part heading to bar chit chat sana sini..I realized I am a good photographer by the way..hahhaha.Perasan ko Cik Fyra!! Tadaaa..Here is the picture..Jeng Jeng Jeng.......
KLCC view!! Captured by Afira Asfari!! Wohooo!!
Through Afira's lense!!
And more pictures!!!




The view from 33rd Floor..I feel I am at New York!!
The bar!! It always change colours!!!




Jason in actions!!!







The drinks!! Thank you Jason!!


With Manami and Yuki!!!

With Bill!!!


Enough of it anyway!!...Gotta wrote more!! Was thinking August was not bad after all..I am looking forward for September!! Please be kind to me ok.Will you love?

p/s - Had submit few documentations to USQ for MBA...Waiting patiently for the offer letter 2 weeks from now...lalala..I wish I will get accepted!
Visa is done!! But forget the picture.hhahaha..


No comments:

Post a Comment