Saturday, September 8, 2012

SOME THOUGHTS AGAIN!!!!





Some thoughts again...

One day I met the Wend ... storming it was …
Don't know where to go ... Charming and harming every where ...
It stopped for me ... For me it stopped...

Eyes staring in the empty space ...
where you are I can't see.... feeling you I am ...
Be carful ... far from land it said I might take you further away more than you think ... further away…
Just like those little thoughts I have every day...

It storms fast against my face feel me here cause I am ...
Touch me now cause you can ... will hold you tight and take you away ...
With me take you away....just like those little dreams ...drop you in the sea would I ...

Deep the sea might be.... would you drown ... would you not ...
If you do you will see what no one saw ... what no one did that the wind brought back again ...
If you won't ...those little thought dreams will always be ... take you chance

All of a sudden the sea tempting me ... take your chance the wind encourages me ...
Don't wish for a second day ... for whom you are you can only bee ...
Seemed like year after another … soft and tender it dropped me ....

How deep can it be …

The sea hug me … I belong there diving deep … how deep can it be
Those little thoughts again and again ... the wonder I see ...how deep can't be ...
I can feel your heart beats said the sea ...wait there are more to see ...

So be it … drowning would it be ... last birth of the surface I take … the wend whispers to me a journey of love for real

… will continue it latter on

If you where to name this thought … what name would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment