Friday, December 21, 2012

Bang..Ang..

Hiya Blog,

Seems these day I need more time..Busy gila dowh..adohai..nak update apa yang patut pon x lepoih..
I just..Just ye finished my accounting quiz.Nearly to die..Adeh..Payah sikit..

Today I feel I want to spit out, One bangang confession made by my friend's ex..
I knew Ms Z since college. She is my college mate then after we grads,we make our own path. But it doesn't stop us to contact each other.
This year 2012, are remarkable for all of us. I found her back and we became closed. I managed to see her bonda and etc. The bond is back. And she is attached and I met the boyfie in persons.

The boyfie has been intro to me.Budak budak lagi kot. My friend age 24 and the boyfie is 22. Ok fine..And I met the dude..Ok la.Since I am not so into my business and with my sombong face I don't give a damn la.
Z and I we went many places. Not 2 of us, sometimes ber 3 ber 4 and with her bonda as well.
The boyfie also cari Z during Z overnight with me at RCKL.Ok fine, I do smell insecurities in him towards us kot. So I just keep quiet.

The icing on the cake, when we went to SkyBar and at first Z Bonda should join us. However, Bonda have important meeting early morning, Bonda did not came but warned us to back home and not drink so much since Z is a good drinker. And that was the miserable night for Z when being say goodbye by this dude.Without notice kot. Due she went out without telling him..and he did before.In fact Z went with us, we didn't flirt or bring guys home.(you think we so cheap ke? Ala ala mak enon sangat)

So month after month..Z finally confront him , after she asked me ..and after Z cerita, tersembur air yang aku minum..The reason for break up is.."I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE DUE YOU ALWAYS WENT OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FORGET ME"..bangang sangat alasan ko tue.
Sempat pula Z hantar barang dia bagi.Aku siap cakap dekat Z." If I am in your place, all his belongings, aku bakul sampahkan sahaja" No point nak hantar dekat rumah..Or channel to charity..But for me bakul sampahkan..Alahai...it is so funny." You feel insecurities with us, dude kita orang ajak you jual mahal, siapa yang salah..?" Terus aku feeling feeling, crown naik 10 inci.Ko tergugat dengan aku ke? LOL...Anyway..Your confession just enlightenment to us kot..Funny Funny...

Lagi tak boleh blah, since after that he start to Sms Z, whether he came to work or etc. Dafuq sangat..You so kiddo kot...

Hmmm...weirdo........

No comments:

Post a Comment