Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rat Pack

Hiya Blog,

Last week on 16/12/12- I have been cordially invited to watch Rat Pack. So..I went with Kak Romaja and Julyana..Yayy!!If you are not sure what is Rat Pack..Sila google..Is a group tribute to Frank Sinatra and etc..Oldies in one word..But I enjoyed to the max the performance..The performance was shown at The Majestic Kuala Lumpur.Tempat aku ajar Pri..Yah!!..Hhahha

The invitation..
The Show by Rat Pack
The shows took 1 hour plus. After that photo session.....As usual...








So, thats all..I will write more soon..Now I am in the post to read few chapters..Yeah it drove me nuts..But I know one day all my hard work is paid off...Oh yeah..Christmas is just around the corner..Merry Christmas everyone..

p/s : Icha and Itek when is our Christmas Dinner date? I miss you guys..Xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment