Monday, December 24, 2012

Red and Green-Merry Christmas

Hiya Blog,

Nothing much, just received a heart full message from my deary Ann Arthur that she arrived in Dallas. She is celebrating her Christmas and New Year in New York. And as for me, I am still in my jacket and finishing my paper work before off from office soon and having short break with the girl and my god bro Ong Yew Jin =)

For god sake in my mind I just need holidays. And I am thinking about Koh Samui, Cameron Highland, Banyan Tree Bangkok, home and etc. I am thinking to back home. And out of sudden, my housemate which home that I mentioned about.Duhh!!!
Frankly, I am origin from Penang the Pearl Island and that's my hommie. And my second home located near PWTC and my third home in Sommerset Bukit Ceylon (which rarely I went there)
Yeah the question is rumah mana ye nak balik? I am decided to back to Penang. However I did not purchase air flight ticket so impossible to back home reach another 1 hour kan!! Well maybe I should back to Penang next month..For Fazz wedding, and the list go on....

2013...
I am gonna carry forward my Bali trip,my few list...Hey 2012 not bad ok...A loads of things happen kot...It gonna be massive changing yay!!!

Ok...Nothing much...Before I am leaving home and might be catch late night text with Andy..I am gonna wish Merry Christmas..Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment