Monday, December 31, 2012

The Majestic KL


The Majestic KL Moment...20th November - 28th November 2012.

My Chapter in 2012 ...




The moment I hit office after from short trip.Mr LKS dengan happynya berWatsapp told me.."Fyra you gotta be at Majestic for 8 days"

Muka aku dah biru.."kejap je kan boss"..Ye kejap je as per him....

Maka bermula la episod Cik Fyra di tempat baru..Yayy!!!

First day kat sana.."Ada dah makhluk Allah yang mengirim salam" But tak boleh blah menggunakan orang tengah..*Abang oi..sekarang zaman moden, gentleman la skit!! Even aku yang perempuan ni, not being bitch la,being friendly when I saw someone that I feel I am interested to know. Tak kira laki ke perempuan.
But as per orang tengah itu " Orang yang mengirim salam tu tak sanggup sebab muka Cik Fyra nampak sombong dan garang"

"Oh tidak..Terus rasa nak buat oppa gangnam style dance" Opp Opppa..Seems Cik Fyra cuma diam dan tak menunjukkan tanda tanda minat untuk tahu gerangan makhluk Allah itu maka orang tengah itu telah surrender. FYI..Cik Fyra tak suka Si orang tengah tu.Bila Cik Fyra tak suka.The best way I can do is silence!!.Even her own nature, Cik Fyra bukan la pendiam!!! But si orang tengah tetap berjuang nak cerita dengan lebih lajut si Makhluk Allah.Terus Priya kidnap bawa aku jalan jalan..I love You Sayang!!!!
*terus teringat kes Si Bendul yang tak berputus asa ajak aku keluar.Jadi bahan aku dengan Icha je..Layak la kena treatment tunggu sampai biol kan*

-p/s: hanya aku dengan Icha tahu siapa si Bendul itu.LOL..But as per Icha.Muka Si Bendul sangat citarasa..Pengsan!!

Back to the story my present at TMKL is to assist my bestie Ms Priyazri Kalai Cheelvan. So basically, I trained her the basic of Duty Manager. Which consist of checking the rate code, room format and etc. I start with scratch when I was there due the hotel not open yet. It was open for simulation.It was such precious experience due I learnt for opening stages , hows the progress and etc.
Defects? Jangan cakap banyak kot!!..8 days was not easy. The hotels have 300 rooms and divide into 2 towers. Majestic Tower and Tower Wing ( the old building).

First night, my duty with Priya, I taught her these and that and explain to her in details what she need to do.
We did our first patrolling the hotel together. Guess what? Kitaorang nyaris nak kena kejar dengan Rotweiler..Wakaka..Itu anjing security yang punya.Tak boleh blah, pak guard tido, anjing berjaga (so, our presence awake the guard ye).Thank god it was chained.Otherwise, you know where to find both of us.Hospital la ye!!

After that, we patrol to old wing, hah..Here the icing on the cake....We all terkena..In sense ada orang seret barang sound.On that time, we check defects to place in report. It was around in between 3 or 4 am.Why I said so? We know whose working on that night. We know our night staff manning, in fact it was at back lane and yet like I said, the building not open to public yet
Priya yang senget masa dengar, on the spot she said " Eh babe, do you heard that"?

The place that make my heart beat near to stop!!!
I was like..Hmmm....Then terus aku tarik tangan dia, dan jalan selaju yang mungkin ke hotel.I felt the path we taken jauh ok..hahah..kalau you all cakap pelari negara lari laju, jantung aku lagi laju berdegup ye..macam nak pengsan then merangkak or whatever.Aku ketar kut.On that time, aku macam nak ketuk Si Priya!!!
Enough of this part, we move on the view of these hotels and the location. Hotel Location is next to Old Railway Train Station. The building is vava voom!!!
Here are the pictures of this hotel.


The Pool. 







The Orchid Garden
The Bathroom 
The Room
8 days, move so fast. There are things that I learned as well. It was cool and valuable experience. (Now feeling feeling tulis resume lol) Even I do have near so- cut throat yang terus Cik Fyra telah mencarut tanpa rasa bersalah dan dan....end up telah di remove dari FB.Maka Cik Fyra bersuka ria memblockkan makhluk Allah itu (tersalah cerita ke )...

Everyday, since first day until my day 8, Mr LKS is the persons I always text to update the progress and seek out some advice/opinions sometimes. It was good dow. And I realized I missed the colleague.Yay!!!

p/s : I managed to do the crab dance..Wah wah..Since my first night duty I had a crab dance even at lobby.LOL..and seems Kak Su missed it so much.

The Majestic KL Peeps!!!








Oh ya, I would like to thanks Azura as well..You feed me well ye kak. My stomach never empty, ada je ko masak kasi aku rasa kan..Thank you ya..Love You much..

No comments:

Post a Comment