Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My precious..Nikki

Hiya Blog,

I received a good news from my far far away sister who currently reside at Holland.Auw congrats. She was with me last year fly all over from Holland to Malaysia for trip and gave me mini- heart- attack by surprised me during Birthday dinner (and I owe a trip to visit her in nearest time..I still remember babe!!).

She secretly did not told me that she was pregnant like few month ago.And I found out from Billy. Immediately I bell her. " Babe you pregnant?"
At first she denied..Then extremely laugh overjoyed."Yes..I am!"
And Fyra with her stupid question " Wait, whose the father? The same guy that you show me before?"
"Darla, you so bad..Of coz the same guy! and you are gonna be aunty in nearest time"

Finally in one fine day.LOL..She mail me and informed I am aunty now (my new status)..Auw..Sweet...Tadaaaa..I am proudly to present my precious little Nikki Alexandrea...
Once again congrats my dear for your beautiful daughter. You done a good job!!.LOL.Kidding




My Nikki






Fleur, Alex and Her brother


The Families


No comments:

Post a Comment