Sunday, August 12, 2012

BELIEVE...BELIEVE..BELIEVE


Believe - Defines as a psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true/to accept something as true, genuine, or real...


1.I believe  the sky is the limit. 

2. I believe sky is blue blue..Even these days in KL it's quit haze....(terfikir Kalimantan terbakar lagi ke?)

3.I believe the LOVE BETWEEN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER IS...FOREVER!!

4.I believe My DAD is the ONLY GUY on EARTH who will not hurt me physically, mentally and emotionally.. Besides, he willing to sacrifice his time to pick me up from school during old days and yet until now he still pick me up from malls. He willing to share his emotions, his old days stories and cook my favorite meals every time I back home.

5.I believe my super best best friend is my mum. I may talk anything with her from boyfriend, current issues and anything. If she is full occupied with her work she may find the next day and sure two of us gonna have daughter and mother moments even for 5 minutes.

6.I believe the only permanent things in life are families and friends.

7. I believe what happen these days, happen with a reasons.

8. I believe my curly hair fit me well.So die die I would not rebonding it.I dont care..I love my hair..
(motif meroyan kejap)

9.I believe in miracle and always believe it..

10. I believe the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

11.I believe distance is not an excuse to keep in touch with your lovely friends.
(my day is not gonna be complete without watsapp from Ann Arthur.)

12.I believe if the man loves you, no matter how busy he is, he will make time for his loved ones.

13. I believe in faith..

14. I believe.............



No comments:

Post a Comment