Saturday, August 11, 2012

Things to ponder...

Things That I am Trying To Say Is...

Hola Blog,

1.I am single and but not available..What I a m trying to say is..I am Hawt and Spicy!!(mampos Ann caruts)I am single but most time I am occupied with families, friends and works. I choose who can be my MATE and who I can MATE with.

2.I am a visible person and I speak direct. What I am trying to say is. I used loads of vulgar words and if you don't like. The door is widely open just for you. I will be happy to usher you out. (macam la ko tak pernah carutz kan)

3.Sayang, Intan Payung, Periuk Belanga, Kuali, Senduk,Sudip..If you late means you are late.Wake up!! Sweet words does not change anythings. If you get my drift!!

4.Saya suka perasan seorang diri. Oh coming from mix parentage families is a token for me. Oh yes!! saya suka perasan cantik seorang diri dan tidak memerlukan bantuan sokongan. Serta tidak mencederakan mana mana pihak.Termasuk pihak ke dua ke tiga dan seterusnya.

5.My XYZ left me to bleed.. (and there went a series of cut-paste heartbroken quotes from the net)- what I’m trying to say is- I just broke off with XYZ, I am the victim here. I am now a single good guy/girl wanting attentions from one of you. Any takers? (Eh macam aku la pulak)

6.I am not cowards. What I am trying to say is. Even I don’t have balls but I am willing to voice things that went wrong.

7.I rasa nak beli Galaxy S III S 4 5 6. What I am trying to say is.Even I tak de duit yang cukup I tetap nak bergaya.. Now (sila habiskan ayat ni dengan perkataan yang sesuai....)

8. I believe things that permanents in life are families and friends. What I am trying to say is..Even ko bercinta bagai nak rak ala ala romeo juliet, laila majnun. You need to know, not all things long lasting.

9. Saya suka update status FB saya..What I am trying to say is..I know you love attentions..But can you please grow up? Status anda nampak sangat murah..

10.I am a drama queen. And I suka berdrama..Pengsan....

Now...Saya sudah feeling feeling seperti seekor burung merak.Cantik dan bergaya!!Hhaha..Sekian..



No comments:

Post a Comment