Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Unsangkarable Moments

Wohoo..

Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

As usual my daily routine.. These and that work/breaking fast/ phone calls from mum and dad..
My god bro/Ichaa and so on so for...Which I feel I am pretty occupied these days and missed few things.

To Jo: I will catch you pretty soon, over a dinner, holidays or even grace the dance floor.Sorry babe..Just busy busy..If you get the drift.

To Sufian: I always promised to have drinks with you.After raya should be fine.This time I will make it real!!

I am just pretty tired over these few days.Back from work, continue with my readings and I am still have few things that need special attention badly..In other word, need to move my arse out and deal with it ASAP!!

1) First is updated the CV. Just update and add on these and that
2)Register for USQ Master Programmed. USQ (University South Queensland)
USQ Oh USQ/MBA oh MBA..Will take MBA but specialization in Marketing...Kalau tak buat bila lagi nak buat.I am in the process of adding value into myself!! yay...

Oh ya...and today 2 things happen today..yayy..

I receive a compliment letter from guest that acknowledge my service,.Wohoo now I sudah feeling feeling bangga bangga bangga kejap yay!!! Thank you for making my day more meaningful =)
Once in a blue moon kan..Dan saya sudah senyum sampai ke telinga.Wakakaka



Appreciation Letter I am gonna compile in my CV


The Comment..Wohoo

 Secondly, my tante called me since I am busy these day and to my surprised she asking how's work,life and etc.Tante always travel around the world and few times (rarely) I drop at her cribs and pay her a warm visit.But like I said since she travel here and there and myself with so-call-activities most of time we catch up over a phone calls.

To my surprised she asked me to drop by at her residence at pick any car at her garage and asked me to drive back home.I stoned for few secs.Sempat juga aku tanya Tante "Duit minyak dengan tol tante bayar ke?

"Beres je!! All under my bills!!Pengsan kejap...Erk kereta dia kalau terhentam aka accident mau pengsan aku hujung bulan.Like she have 5 cars in the garage.Siap dia name list mana nak guna.Lagi tidak boleh blah, "If you feels you want to drive around KL or out from KL and badly you need a car to use,if I am here you may used"!! Aduh tante..Thank you ya..But seriously seems like 2 years I don't drive so I don't have any guts.Yes your car is superb enough and can make other people jaw drops but it take me 15 minutes on that day to start up the car engines.Wakakaka..and aku malooooo..

Okla..Now it's time to pack some stuff these and that..Saya sudah ada mood nak beraya ok..

p/s Now Cik Fyra sudah feeling feeling October mood sebab nak pergi bercuti..Yay...
(trench coat/boots/jeans/dress-guess where am I heading? *Hint* largest city proper by population in the world!!Now..after raya..follow up Visa!!!)

Thank you for advance birthday gift mate!! I owe you a lot.To my surprised my seat will be at Business Class.Fly with STYLE!!! wohoooooo....Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment