Sunday, August 5, 2012

Reality, Mask, Plastic and August


Hola blog,


Disclaimer: Cerita ini berdasarkan kisah benar si penulis.Jika terdapat persamaan di antara si pembaca.Hanyalahkebetulan semata mata.Ini berdasarkan kebolehan penulis mengaitkan dengan keadaan sekeliling.Sila pengsan sambil terguling ayapan selama 71 saat.

Well today is 16 day i am up for fasting.Cool gila..And was like 12 more days to go for me to pack my stuffand leave home.Penang yo...

And today, I have the feeling to write more about my past. Which it was part of chapter of my life.I am not blaming anyone who ever in these stories.Come on they came to colour my life.To be more colourful and interesting.

Few days ago, was whats app with Ms Ann Arthur.Ann used to be with me lepak lepak, wasting time.Was meet her in 2010 roughly nearly end of year in club.Intro by Priya.So year by year, i kenal la Si Ann ni.We are not too close but we text each other.Only recently dia fly to Alabama i feel we are quite close.(Now sila pitam dengan ini statement).Each day, we always whats app, tanya khabar or even buat mesyuarat tingkap secara PJJ.Ko ada? Non ada.LOL..

One of it, masa aku selak selak album si Ann, terpandang la Dash Collection.Which on of my obsession.Due I am one of fan for Khloe Kardashian.So berlaku la dialog dialog terinzal in between KL-ALabama.Before that ,Ann was telling me she was busy and spend almost 13 hours at club house.
Terfikir tahap melampau, ko kutip bola golf ke wei...Busy dow..Sebab approximately 11.30 am..That was peak hours for two of us ber bruk brek bruk brek until battery samseng habis.Hah ambik ko..Gossip yang maha hebat.All of stories kerja,cintan,even sesi counter back watever la dey all in one.
See above..Very the diva punya perangai.Minta suruh beli, siap tinggal pesanan,"Ko ensure paper bag tu maintain ye".Pengsan...Dan perangai tue tak habis lagi siap ada kesinambungan...Mati Ann carut kat sana..LOL..I love you woman...

Suddenly yesterday dated on 4th August 2012 around 9 something, was chat with my monkey bro.And out of sudden he threw me a question.

"Do you find me annoying sometimes"?
As for me, I reply with my sincere comment.I am not wearing mask.

"Yes , babe but I know you so no sweat".

Take note- I accept you monkey at your best and at your worst!!!

Come on is almost 5 years I knew him, that time I was 19 years old.And now I am going to 25 soon.

And now I came across of this question, all this time why not some people just being real and not being so chicken.Come on grow up!! You may forget this " In drama there are many ways to unmask a villain. "
I pondered for few minutes, for all this time what is this? Are you fooling around with people feeling?
Have you ever think, how it hurts? Or I may forget we are adults and should deal in this way? Or this is the way for you to fooling me around?

MAYBE I forget to quote this specifically for myself.To deary Afira Asfari
"  Sometimes you know who the bad guy is from the start.... but most times you find out they've been in front of you all along. "

Unfortunately I may forget we are all the actors and actresses on earth who wearing mask each day just to fit the stories.Or shall I say,"We all wear different masks for different reasons.Some masks we put on because it's truly who we want to be. Some we wear because we can't bear to face what's really underneath. Or because it's what someone else needs us to be".

I am not blaming these "makhluk" but I bet you don't have the guts to speak the truth.We both knows what was happened and I personally believe I had done my part to make things back to normal.But the words and actions you uttered towards me in very sarcastic ways.Why not spit the truth?.I bet there is no point to fix the damages.You are too good to pretend nothing was happened.Come on do not say you did not get my whats app, call or watever la ..

"In our modern age, when you call someone and can't find them you can be pretty sure they'll get the message. But if they don't call you back, it usually means they don't want to be found". 

So I knew the stories now, as for me is ok. I am fine with it.At least I believe all this time
you just bushed around. I am not mad after all.Thank you for making my life more colourful
even for short time. I treasure of it and it was a good memories after all.I am thankful TO YOU for the time you find to cherish me. I do keep all the memories the both of us crafted together.I thank you for being one of good friend, a good joker, a shoulder when I was need to cry on, and etc.But please stop wearing a mask.Be who you are.I wish all things good with you.And it is time for me to say a GOODBYE.As I found this is the best way to stop the drama between two of us.I prefer to say it out loud and make it clearly for two of us rather than sending a messages that I even can smell sarcastic tone inside it.Like daa!!!.I am realistic and preferably to say all things directly.As for me that is a better way or maybe I am just a person who has feeling feeling with thousand of emotions? Silence in ELEGANT or ARROGANT? Now I let you to decide...

"And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden. But that's the problem with wearing masks. They can be ripped off at any moment"

THE BEST THING I CAN DO TO PUT AN END TO THIS CRISIS IS TO PRETEND WE NEVER KNEW EACH OTHER. I BELIEVE OVER THE TIME, THE MEMORIES WE BOTH CREATES WILL FADE AWAY SO DOES OUR EXISTENCE

Anyway..I feel better now,it is time to move on.Come on August brings what you have.I am ready to face it.What's next?

p/s : Boss oh boss apasal ye I feeling feeling these days banyak sungguh project yang you kasi.Matik la aku..
I need 28 hours.Please please...
~Hint~Kindly prioritize your work Cik Fyra..


No comments:

Post a Comment