Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bits and Pieces of Afira Asfari's Journey


Travelling - the act of going from one place to another; "she enjoyed selling but she hated the travel"
So here was my bits and pieces throughout my life...Afira Asfari's Journey!!!

My PLR Trip with my "Families"I LOVE YOU!!



At Emerald Bay, Pangkor Laut Resort
Phuket Trip.Was with Bobby
Pout at James Bond Island-Love my skin here.LOL
Island Hoping at Phuket
Best friend Hi-Tea at Ritz Carlton KL
I LOVE THIS!!!

The Majestic Malacca
I was lost in my own WORLD!!
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
~Lao Tzu~


Freedom!!!
Pool Party with the LOVED Ones at Luna Bar!!





Once Upon A time =) 
   
TMM PoolSide!!


I bet is just enough for now!! Will update soon!! If I have more time on it!! Journey through Afira's eye!!

Till then!!!

~Afira Asfari~

No comments:

Post a Comment